In order to provide the best experience possible, we set aside a full hour for all new patients in our office. During your visit, our doctors will meet with you to discuss your case and any specific findings from your referring dentist, followed by performing a comprehensive evaluation. Often times, this evaluation will include taking a Dental CT Scan, which is done right in our office. After assessing all of the information, the doctor will sit down with you to review your treatment options, along with the pros and cons of each, and answer any questions you may have. After you’ve met with the doctor, our treatment coordinator will go over the proposed treatment plan, the associated fees and payment terms, and schedule your next visit(s).
What to Bring
- Any communication, digital x-rays/CT Scan images or other records from your referring doctor (it is ideal that these be digital and e-mailed to us prior to this appointment when possible)
- Your completed set of new patient forms, downloaded below (if you are unable to complete the forms prior to your appointment, we are happy to have you complete them in our office; please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time)
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, including any over-the-counter vitamins and supplements
- Any insurance cards (we work with all PPO insurance plans; unfortunately, we do not work with HMO or Medical/Medicare plans)
- Your calendar for scheduling appointments
(Download New Patient Forms Here)
Because we perform surgeries in our office daily, please be aware that it is very difficult for us to accommodate patients who arrive late for their appointment.
Important: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all visits.